Inpatient Care for Older Adults
The Senior Inpatient Program provides specialized treatment for seniors age 55 and older with cognitive, emotional and behavioral problems, which can include mood disorders, psychotic disorders, anxiety disorders, delirium, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and suicidal or homicidal behavior. Our program treats patients through an interdisciplinary approach, administered under the supervision and direction of an attending psychiatrist.
Program features include:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Physical examination
- Family, group and individual therapy
- Health and nutrition education
- Activity and recreational therapy
- Medication management
- Substance abuse treatment and detox, as necessary
- Individualized discharge and aftercare planning
- Yoga & Relaxation Training
Help Is Always Here
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide a no-cost mental health assessment for you or your loved one. Call us at 877-678-7500, visit our facility, or message us to get started. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.