Brentwood Hospital is a service center for Patriot Support Programs, which provide treatment for active duty military, veterans, and their families. Programming and services in our military program are designed to address the effects of combat stress, post-traumatic stress, depression, substance abuse and other behavioral health issues that can impact the lives of service men and women.
Program services and features include:
- Dedicated Military Liaison & military veterans on staff
- Daily military specific treatment groups
- Crisis stabilization
- Dual diagnosis treatment for patients with substance abuse issues
- Detoxification and rehab services
- Medication management
- PTSD management, with a focus on resiliency
- Separate housing units for men and women
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Outcome measures for tracking patient progress
- Active partnership with MTF, Behavioral Health Clinic and Command
- Individual case management, including discharge and aftercare planning (with command involvement)
To learn more about Patriot Support Programs, watch the special message below from Heisman Trophy winner and mental health advocate, Herschel Walker.