Inpatient Women’s Program
The Women’s Program is a specialty program designed for the treatment of women 18 and older with emotional problems, including mood disorders, psychotic disorders, and anxiety disorders.
What We Treat
Women admitted to this program may have experienced or may be experiencing:
- Severe trauma including physical abuse, sexual abuse, domestic violence, or severe occupational stress.
- Reproductive issues including post-partum depression, menopausal depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, anxiety issues, or pregnancy stress issues.
- Relationship and/or life transition issues including marital conflict, divorce, caretaker issues, parenting stress, dual-role stress, loss, unresolved grief and/or anger management issues.
- Medical issues including cancer, eating disorders or other serious health problems.
The program provides a multi-disciplinary approach and is administered under the direction of an attending psychiatrist and provides:
- A safe and Structured treatment environment
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Physical Examination
- All female staff members
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Health and Nutrition Education
- Aerobics, Yoga, Tai Chi and Relaxation Training
- Medication Management
- Individualized Discharge and Aftercare Planning
If you or a loved one is struggling from these symptoms, please give us a call at (877) 678-7500.