Inpatient Children’s Program
The Children’s Treatment Program is designed to provide a safe, nurturing, and therapeutic environment for a child’s special needs. The program is designed for the treatment of children ages 5-12 with severe emotional and/or behavioral problems, including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, impulse control disorders, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorders.
Nurturing Environment. Trusted Care.
The program provides a multi-disciplinary approach and is administered under the direction of an attending psychiatrist and provides:
- A safe and structured treatment environment
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Physical Examination
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Family Therapy and Parenting Education
- Health and Nutrition Education
- Activity and Recreational Therapy
- Medication Management
- Educational Support
- Individualized Discharge and Aftercare Planning
If you or a loved one is struggling from these symptoms, please give us a call at (877) 678-7500.