Inpatient Adult Program
The Adult Psychiatric Program is designed for the inpatient treatment of adults ages 18 and older with emotional and/or behavioral problems, including mood disorders, psychotic disorders, anxiety disorders, and suicidal or homicidal behavior.
The goal is to stabilize the crisis and enable the patient to return to the community with skills to promote personal and emotional development. Services are provided to assist the patient in developing skills to manage their symptoms and improve their coping skills. Some patients may also have a secondary substance abuse diagnosis requiring treatment.
Acute care. Multi-disciplinary Approach.
The program provides a multi-disciplinary approach and is administered under the direction of an attending psychiatrist.
- A safe and structured treatment environment
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Physical Examination
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Health and Nutrition Education
- Treatment of co-morbid Psychiatric or Substance Abuse Disorders
- Activity and Recreational Therapy
- Medication Management
- Individualized Discharge and Aftercare Planning
If you or a loved one is struggling from these symptoms, please give us a call at (877) 678-7500.