Adult Addictive Disease Program
The Adult Addictive Disease Program is specially designed for adults ages 18 and over who require treatment for drug and/or alcohol dependency or abuse. This includes both detoxification and rehabilitation services based upon a 12-step program model. Emphasis is placed on education and all aspects of the addiction process, to include disease concept, family issues, and relapse prevention strategies.
The Adult Addictive Disease Program provides a multi-disciplinary approach and is administered under the direction of an attending psychiatrist.
- A safe and structured treatment environment
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Physical Examination
- Chemical Dependency Assessment
- Medically Supervised Detoxification
- Medication Management
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Health and Nutrition Education
- 12-Step Groups
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- AA/NA Meetings
- Relaxation Training
- Individualized Discharge and Aftercare Planning
If you or a loved one is struggling from these symptoms, please give us a call at (877) 678-7500.